Easter Crafts & Decorations

Saturday, April 04, 2015 Sara Wallflower 12 Comments

Hello everybody!

Lately I’ve been really busy with school, school tests, essays, climbing trainings, etc. so this is the reason I’m not writing posts more regularly.

But since it’s Easter, I thought I’d show you how my sister and I decorated our house, how we painted Easter eggs... At the begging I want to point out that Easter is Christian and cultural festival and I ‘celebrate’ it even though I’m not Christian. By celebrate I mean that we only paint Easter eggs, decorate house, eat Easter treats and so on, I actually don’t know anything about Easter. But ever since I was little my sister, mother and I would paint Easter eggs in many different colours and we would put stickers on them. And that became our tradition. My mother also used to hide chocolate eggs/ chickens/ rabbits and then my sister and I had to find them.

This year we were a bit lazier, so we only decorated some branches with colourful plastic eggs. Our basket filled with chocolate treats is getting emptier every minute. My sister and I also painted some Easter eggs, but we weren’t really good at that, as in the end our hands were more colourful than the eggs. We still had so much fun and this is all that matters, right? And I can’t wait for tomorrow’s Easter lunch- there will be lots and lots of food, what more could I even wish for?

For me, Easter means spending time with my family, hanging out with my sister while painting Easter eggs, listening to old songs while decorating the house, talking about random things while eating too many eggs and chocolate. And the most important thing- I don’t have to go to school on Monday (my words were becoming too deep, so I had to write this).

I hope you’ll eat as many chocolate eggs as you can, because I’m sure going to do this in the next few days. :)

Love, Sara Wallflower


12 comments:

  1. Love these decorations! I wish I had planned better and put up some more decorations this year! Great post my friend. - www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these decorations! I wish I had planned better and put up some more decorations this year! Great post my friend. - www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so yummy and adorable!!

    (='.'=)
    -Lauren
    adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute eggs!!!
    Have a nice week dear,
    xoxo
    stylishpatterns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog (pretty design) and interesting post, dear!
    Follow for you! Can you follow me, too?


    xoxo ♥
    www.laura-ss.blogspot.com CLICK

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are such cute photos :) i hope you had a nice easter and eat loads of yummy chocolate! :) x x

    http://millieerosee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Easter is one of my favorite holidays, I enjoy it more now because I get to get creative with my younger siblings.

    Love,
    www.loyaltofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful decoration :)
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This makes me want to have easter all over again! So cute!

    www.daisyperson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello everybody!
Feel free to leave a comment telling me what you think about my blog. I'll read all of them and leave a comment on your blog.
If you start to follow me, don't forget to mention that in a comment, so I can follow you back. :)
Love, Sara