There Is Always Sunshine After The Rain

Thursday, July 10, 2014 Sara Wallflower 8 Comments

“Do not be angry with the rain; it simply does not know how to fall upwards.” 
~Vladimir Nabokov

Photo taken from weheartit.com

Hello everybody!

Does anyone else hate when it rains in the summer too? I mean, it’s OK if it rains in the spring or autumn or even in the winter (well I prefer snow, but I still don’t complain). But I really don’t like seeing rain in the summer. I’m on summer holiday- I should be outside doing something like lying on a sun lounger, annoying my parents or sister. It just doesn’t feel the same if I do that inside.

I just love love love summer! I can wear all those cute summer clothes (especially dresses), I can sit outside until late hours and it’s still nice and warm and of course I can throw water balloons at my sister and don’t worry if she might catch a cold. But I can say that until now, the weather has been awful! Maybe it’s just me and this doesn't annoy anyone else, but I still hope for more sunny and warm weather. And if there’s any truth in saying “There is always sunshine after the rain.” I’ll be soon able to enjoy in the sun :).

If you’re following my blog, you may or may not know that here and there I’ll post my thoughts and opinions about certain theme. Don’t worry- it won’t be always about the weather haha. I just think that one day my head will explode of all those thoughts if I won’t write them somewhere and I guess that’s something usual for a teenager. So I hope you don’t mind if I sometimes write my thoughts on my blog and share them with you.

I hope you enjoy reading blog from another teenager! 


Love, Sara Wallflower ♥



8 comments:

  1. I do enjoy reading other peoples thoughts and I agree. I think I have a thing that when it rains or it's cold or miserable, I feel really sad but then when it's sunny and warm and fun I feel really happy! Is that the same for you? Love you blog! Maybe you'd like to listen to another girls thoughts?? (Hehe, mine: www.lorneee.blogspot.com).
    Thanks so much xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally get you, I'm the same haha

      +I really like your blog

      Delete
  2. I hate rain in the summer as well! Especially when the rain makes it cold and you have to wear a jacket in July!!!!!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I hate wearing not summer clothes in summer.

      Your blog is great, I follow you :)

      Delete
  3. I hate rain in the summer, so standard in England though, guess we have to get used to it! It's raining in London today, boo x
    Would love if you'd take a little look at my blog, follow on bloglovin if you like it and I'll follow back! xoxo
    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if I'd be able to live in England because of the rain :)

      I like your blog and I follow you xx

      Delete
  4. Rain in summer is always a bummer but living in Scotland there's more rain than sun hahaha! Sometimes I just go out in the rain in my shorts anyway because what a waste of a summer wardrobe!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! I wear shorts when it's raining and then everyone's looking at me like I'm weird or something :)

      Delete

Hello everybody!
Feel free to leave a comment telling me what you think about my blog. I'll read all of them and leave a comment on your blog.
If you start to follow me, don't forget to mention that in a comment, so I can follow you back. :)
Love, Sara