July Favourites

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 Sara Wallflower 64 Comments

Hello everybody!

I can’t believe July has almost ended. I was doing nothing special for the whole month and I was mostly just resting, so I had time to find some of the products/ clothes/ books I’ve loved in July. So here are my favourite things I’ve been loving through July!

Killer Queen: Katy Perry
I’ve had Katy Perry’s fragrance Killer Queen since December, but I haven’t used it that much. The smell of the perfume is too sweet for me, but I still love it. But the bottle of the shower gel is almost empty, since I am using it a lot now in the summer. My favourite thing about Killer Queen fragrance is definitely the bottle, it’s so cute. I’m thinking about buying Royal Revolution now, I just adore Katy Perry!

Max Factor: 2000 Calorie Dramatic Volume
I don’t wear make-up all the time, especially not in the summer. But this Max Factor’s mascara is just essential for me when I do my make-up. I’ve been using this mascara for almost a year now. I’ve just realised that it’s almost dried out, but I still like the fact, that it lasted for so long. I’m definitely going to repurchase this one soon.

Garnier Ultra Doux Protective Conditioner for Coloured Hair
I just want to point out that this Garnier’s conditioner is probably one of the best conditioners I’ve ever tried. It contains argan oil and cranberries and it smells amazing! My hair is so soft after using this conditioner, I can’t resist but to touch it.

Shorts: H & M
I bought these shorts from H & M in June and I love wearing them. They are quite comfortable, which is perfect for summer. I also like the stripes, even though I’ve never thought I’d wear anything striped.

Flip- flops: Roxy and Firefly
In July I bought two new pairs of flip-flops and I find them quite comfortable. First ones are plain black and silver colour and I really like the flower print on the second ones. I'm probably the only one, but in the summer I love to wear flip-flops. Since I’m quite easy- going and a bit lazy in the summer, flip-flops are the perfect footwear for me. They are super comfortable, easy and fast to put on. I wear them on the beach, when I go shopping, basically if it’s hot, I’ll wear them everywhere.

Nike Dart 10 Running Shoes
I’ve bought these running shoes for P.E. Because of Chondromalacia patellae, my knees really hurt when I run, so I try not to run at all. But I went to a charity run and I think I still need some good running shoes. These Nike’s running shoes are so comfortable, I can’t even explain. I also like the colours- dark blue, pink and neon lime colour look beautiful together.

The Bite of the Mango: Mariatu Kamara, Susan McClelland
I prefer reading fictional books, because I’m afraid of the real world. For some reason I thought I’d give this book a try. And it is written amazing; I imagined all those memories and dreams like they were real. The book is about Mariatu Kamara’s life, which was anything but easy. But she still managed to survive that, move to Canada and where she now serves as a UNICEF Special Representative for Children and Armed Conflict. The Bite of the Mango is one of the books everyone should read.

So these are my July favourites. What products did you love using in July?

I hope you enjoy reading blog from another teenager! 

Love, Sara Wallflower ♥


**I'm going on a vacation this Saturday, so I won’t be blogging for a while. My last post is going to be posted on Thursday or Friday.**








64 comments:

  1. recently I got doves conditioner with an oil in it and I really love it when they have oils in them because it makes my hair softer :) xx Tilsie (Tilsie.blogspot.se)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried Dove's conditioners, but I like their shower gels :)

      Delete
  2. I use the same conditioner, but I think it's some other scent, but like you it's my favourite. Also I have the same shorts, but the black ones. They sure are comfortable!
    Is the mascara waterproof?

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that conditioner and shorts! :)
      No, that mascara isn't waterproof, but it doesn't smudge at all.

      Delete
  3. I love reading people's favourites posts, gives me a lot to look into for the next month! Love your choices :)

    www.astyleshake.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's same with me! I often get ideas what to buy, by reading other's favourites :) And thanks x

      Delete
  4. I use to use the Nike Dart 10, they were nice! Those shorts are so cool, think I need to stop by HnM
    Of course I followed to see your amazing posts regularly! Keep it up

    http://jennoshealth.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so comfortable! And I really like clothes from H&M, they look beautiful :)
      And thanks x

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Same here! The bottle looks so cute :)

      Delete
  6. The Katy Perry perfume bottle is so unique! But does it not stand up on its own?

    Every Day In Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way, I nominated you for the Sunflower award! Hope you continue the tag :)
      http://everydayingrace.blogspot.ca/2014/07/i-was-nominated-for-sunflower-award.html

      Delete
    2. It is! And I doesn't, so I keep it in a small purse.

      And thank you, I'll try to do a post, after I come back from vacation :)

      Delete
  7. Love all your shopping buys (: and the nike shoes look so damn good! Amazing. x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm in love with those Nike shoes x

      Delete
  8. Fantastic Mascara. Hope you enjoy all of these buys!
    Lots of love, xx

    http://marysreturn.blogspot.com.ar/
    http://marysreturn.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE THOSE SHORTS hahaha! A little obsessed with stripes at the moment :[ :]
    lovely post and blog love!

    An x
    http://ansaddiction.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with them too! They look just so cute x
      Thank you x

      Delete
  10. Very nice stuffs. Love the shorts.
    http://blogthebutterfly.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are so comfortable, I love them x

      Delete
  11. Loving those stuff esp the shorts and slippers! ♥


    http://www.shaynebirao.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Those shorts are one of my favourite :)

      Delete
  12. I really like Ultra Doux products and that perfume bottle looks amazing!

    http://bellapummarola.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like them too! The bottle looks so beautiful :)

      Delete
  13. Hi Sara! I'm following you back on Bloglovin, Twitter, and Pinterest :)

    TIna
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those shorts are lovely!

    saltandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the products :) really want to try the perfume!
    xx
    Mia


    http://www.ssenescence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) You should, if you like a bit sweetest senses x

      Delete
  16. amazing products, love sneakers<3

    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello lovely, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! :)

    Great post, thanks for sharing - great products!

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, I love your blog x

      And thank you! :)

      Delete
  18. I love the shorts, they're really cute and simple.
    Natalie

    www.maralmuse.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are comfortable and I really like wearing them :)

      Delete
  19. Loving your July faves! Especially those cute shorts :)

    Gabby xo

    Blog - What She Buys / Instagram / Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are one of my favourite shorts ever :)

      Delete
  20. I have the blue one from Katy and I love this fragrance so much!
    Greets from the EDELFABRIK
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the colours for your running shoes too, very bright! I haven't tried the KP fragrance yet! But as you said it's too sweet so maybe I won't like it haha.


    Ayesha xxx
    Http://alycheeaday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really like bright colours :) I like Katy so I bought it :)

      Delete
  22. Nice pieces !!!!! lovely Nike shoes.


    xo


    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Všeč so mi kratke hlače iz H&M-a :) Važno, da sploh nisem najprej porajtala, da ti lahko pišem v slovenščini, kar je dosti lažje ;) Uživaj na dopustu! xx Maja
    - http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :) Haha, jst čist pozabm na slovenščino, ko preveč pišem u angleščini! In hvala, upam da bom kljub slabemu vremenu :)

      Delete
  24. I find the Katy Perry perfume sweet too - but I cant stop using it cos it smells so nice! Also I nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog!

    Cats in Crop Tops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Katy Perry, so I like using the perfume! :)

      Delete
    2. I've already made my Liebster Award on my blog, so I won't do it again. :) You can read my post here: http://sarawallflower.blogspot.com/2014/07/liebster-award.html

      Delete
  25. The killer queen perfume is amazing!! Great blog post!
    Btw, it would be great if you could follow back on Bloglovin :)
    -Beverley (www.beverleykoh.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love it! x

      I followed you via Bloglovin :)

      Delete
  26. I love the Max Factor Calorie mascara :D
    Great blog post!

    http://perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good, I like it :)

      Thank you! x

      Delete
  27. I was a big fan of that mascara as a teenager, I may have to pick it up again and rediscover it, as I had totally forgotten how much I loved it! x

    theamberspyglass.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  28. That Garnier conditioner looks like it would work a treat on my hair!

    Great post - some really lovely products in your favourites this month :)

    Thanks for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment on my blog!

    Laura ♥ | http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/
    Bloglovin' | Google + | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that one! It smells nice and my hair is really soft after using it x

      Delete

Hello everybody!
Feel free to leave a comment telling me what you think about my blog. I'll read all of them and leave a comment on your blog.
If you start to follow me, don't forget to mention that in a comment, so I can follow you back. :)
Love, Sara